09 August, Peacekeepers Memorial Day
- Remembrance service at the Fredericton Cenotaph.
- Time: 10:00 hrs for 10:30 hrs, The Blue Helmets dress with medals.
- Time: 11:00 hrs, raising the United Nations flag at City Hall.
- Afterward, a get together for lunch.
Reunion/Annual General Meeting First week end of October
- Friday; Meet and Greet at the Fredericton Inn lounge.
- Saturday; 10:00 hrs for 10:30 hrs; Remembrance service at the Fredericton Cenotaph.
- Lunch at the Fredericton Inn Brass Rail Restaurant.
- Meeting in the Brass Rail, at 13:34 hrs for 14:00 hrs.
- Dinner at 18:00 hrs for 18:30 hrs at the Fredericton Inn.
- Socialize after dinner.
- Sunday; farewell breakfast at the Fredericton Inn Brass Restaurant.
- Click "Here" for this year itinerary and Registration form.
24 October, United Nations Anniversary.
- Time; 10:00 hrs for 10:30 hrs Remembrance service at the Fredericton Cenotaph followed with the raising of the United Nations Flag at the City Hall.
Note: Fredericton Cenotaph is located at the East end intersection of Queen and King Streets.
For additional information you may contact Fred LeBlanc at the following e-mail address "Here" or at his postal address: 17 Dewitt Acres, Fredericton NB E3A 6S3 or via phone 1-506-472-3215.